Rail Industry Marketing
Prior to establishing Win Marketing, Ann Goodwin was Director of Marketing for Catalis Rail Training (CRT). She worked with CRT during its change from a public sector organisation (part of British Rail) to become one of the many private companies in the industry today. At CRT, Ann was involved in developing the strategy for the new company, assisting with a behavioral change project, implementing its new branding and promotional material.
After leaving CRT, Ann was approached by many rail companies to help them with various marketing assignments. Today, the team at Win Marketing has a wealth of rail industry knowledge.
Marketing for the rail industry
The vast level of marketing and communications projects delivered for the rail industry has included:
- Market research including customer satisfaction surveys, new product development research, on board communication requirements, exporting trends in the industry
- Developing strategic marketing plans and communications strategies for rail companies
- Delivering customer service, marketing and business development training to the rail industry
- Rebranding, promotional material and websites
- Event and exhibition management
- Sponsorship and advertising
- Public relations
- Website design and development
Case studies related to rail marketing
Rail industry marketing clients
Clients we have provided marketing support for in the rail industry include:
Catalis Rail Training
Her Majesty's Rail Inspectorate
If you are in the rail or allied industries and would like help with your marketing, please contact the team at Win Marketing for a no obligation FREE telephone consultation on +44 1509 265890 or contact us.