Vital information from market research helps you plan your strategy
- How do you know what your competitors are doing?
- Where to find your customers or clients?
- Or ascertain whether there are any internal issues within your company which might be affecting sales performance?
Once this knowledge is gained, your marketing strategy can be developed using the information from the Market Research. This will lead to a strategy which works to your strengths, minimises your weaknesses and risks and makes the most of your resources.
Market Research helps you to identify competitive advantage. It can highlight the key messages to your target audience in a way that is meaningful to them.
Market Research expertise from experienced professionals
Win Marketing provides valuable information to help you develop your marketing, communications or new products strategies. The team operates on the Market Research Society Code of Conduct and within the professional ethics adopted by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. The Market Research team has experience of:
- Conducting direct market research interviews both in the UK and internationally in over 20 countries, using telephone market research interviews and face-to-face market research interviews
- Online research and online surveys, useful in capturing volume and statistical market research information
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Post audit surveys for accountants and professional firms
- Market and industry analyses
- Brand analysis
- Focus groups
- Qualitative research
- Quantitative research
- Desk research and secondary market research
- Formal research
- Mystery shopping
- Competitor analysis
- Employee surveys
- Website analysis and usability studies
Results and reporting are provided in a clear format with presentations and recommendations as relevant. The team of marketing professionals can help you to identify how to maximise the opportunities and minimise the risks highlighted from any market research.
If you are interested in how market research could help your organisation please contact us or phone +44(0)1509 265890 to speak to one of our experienced market research team.