Vital information from your market helps when planning your strategy
Market Research is a vital part of any marketing audit, as it informs your marketing strategy. Research helps you:
- Assess what your competitors are doing
- Understand what your customers think of you and how you compare
- Confirm if any internal issues might be affecting sales performance
- Test new products and services
- Identify areas for competitive advantage
Once this knowledge is gained, your marketing strategy can be developed. This will lead to a strategy which works to your strengths, minimises your weaknesses and risks and makes the most of your resources and maximise your competitive advantage. Research can clarify the key messages which will appeal to your target audience in a way that is meaningful to them.
Market Research expertise from experienced professionals
Win Marketing provides valuable information to help you develop your marketing, communications or new products strategies. The team operates on the Market Research Society Code of Conduct and within the professional ethics adopted by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. The Market Research team has experience of:
- Conducting direct market research interviews both in the UK and internationally in over 20 countries, using telephone market research interviews and face-to-face market research interviews
- Online research and online surveys, useful in capturing volume and statistical market research information
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Post audit surveys for accountants and professional firms
- Market and industry analyses
- Brand analysis
- Focus groups
- Qualitative research
- Quantitative research
- Desk research and secondary market research
- Formal research
- Mystery shopping
- Competitor analysis
- Employee surveys
- Website analysis and usability studies
Results and reporting are provided in a clear format with presentations and recommendations as relevant. After the research, a marketing professional can help you to identify how to maximise the opportunities and minimise the risks highlighted from any market research.
Research locally, nationally or internationally
Win Marketing have experience of delivering local research campaigns using focus groups and direct interviews through to national and international research using desk research, surveys in multiple languages and direct interviews.
If you are interested in how market research could help your organisation please contact us or phone +44(0)1509 265890 to speak to one of our experienced market research team.