Like many market sectors, successful marketing in the construction and building industry requires a thorough understanding of the market. Win Marketing has been helping clients market and promote themselves across the industry for over 15 years and during that time has established a reputation, track record and a network of contacts within the media.
With marketing experience gained supporting main contractors, sub contractors and specialist contractors from large international companies to small, local suppliers, we have gained a good knowledge of the industry and helped many companies achieve their marketing objectives.
Our copywriters are experienced in writing text to appeal to the various target audiences within the construction industry from main contractors, public sector clients to end users. We have provided marketing support to architects and various suppliers to the construction, rail and allied industries.
Marketing support for the construction and building industry has included:
- Construction market research with specifiers, architects, contractors, end users
- Public Relations in the UK and internationally
- Strategic marketing and communications
- Improving the communication within tender responses
- Branding, graphic design and copywriting of promotional material for the construction industry and allied trades
- A number of websites covering copywriting, web design, content management systems, training and support for search engine optimisation
- Social media marketing
- Event management and exhibitions at large trade events including Ecobuild
- Corporate hospitality – car racing, golf, horse racing days
Clients we have helped market in the construction and building industry include:
- Chartered Institute of Building
- Allcock & Grieves
- Abbey Pynford
- A&A Electrical
- Blue Cannon
- Cathedra Stone and Blanc de Bierge
- Illustrious Homes
- Oak Inspirations
- Solus Building Services
- Spescom Software
If you are in the construction or building market and need help with your construction industry marketing please contact one of the Win Marketing team at +44 (0) 1590 265890 or contact us now for a no obligation FREE consultation.