Cost-effective feedback easily gathered from your target audiences
To help clients gain as much information in the most cost effective manner, Win Marketing adopts a range of online research methods as a means of gathering both qualitative and quantitative information and ascertaining secondary research data using the internet. Online research we have conducted for clients includes:
- Online Surveys are a useful method to quickly gain information and volume of responses in a cost effective manner. This method is very useful for customer satisfaction surveys, following a purchase or for client surveys following an audit or other professional service from accountants or solicitors.
- Online Surveys have been used to help our clients assess their levels of service for international brands across different countries.
- Online Surveys provide a simple method for conducting impartial and confidential employee surveys.
- Questionnaires are developed by the in-house marketing professionals and an online survey can be developed to match your own corporate branding. The survey can be linked to your own website or to a separate hosting area.
- E-mails and e-shots with links to online surveys are written by the Win Marketing team to encourage participants to complete the surveys. Incentives are often used to encourage a greater response using a prize draw or a donation to charity.
- Following an agreed cut-off date, Win Marketing will provide a detailed report of all answers together with a summary of the findings. Graphs and charts are used to demonstrate key statistical data.
Save time and money with online market research
Through conducting online research we can collect data from large numbers of respondents without the expense or restriction of international boundaries. Online research allows us to carry out worldwide research projects without leaving the office. This approach is also useful for obtaining responses quickly, therefore saving time and money. Through the years online research has been a fantastic tool for our clients as we often use the information to make recommendations based upon our analysis of the findings.
If you are interested in Win Marketing providing support with your online research please contact us or phone +44(0)1509 265890.