Getting you noticed online
Helping to get your website noticed requires an online PR strategy and consistent online PR activity to help generate good search engine optimisation. Articles, blogs and media releases can all be submitted on various online magazines, directories and forums which can help generate links back to your website. Regular tweets and social media forums can make reference to any new news you submit and help to gain greater online credibility, awareness and klout. (Klout is a social media tool which monitors and ranks your level of influence).
- Identifying the competitors who rank higher than you
- Understanding why they are ranking higher and developing a plan to improve the situtation
- Identify key words and services that you want to be recognised for
- Identifying traditional PR activities which should be planned into online PR activities
- Exhibiting at a trade show
- Delivering a paper at an industry conference
- Copywriting articles and blogs for publication online
- Distributing to online contacts with links back to your website
- Ongoing analysis of your website traffic
- Managing your Google analytics account to ascertain where improvements can be made
If you feel your website is not getting the traffic it deserves and you are not generating the leads from online marketing then please contact one of the web marketing specialists at Win Marketing on 01509 265890 to see how we can help.