Ann Goodwin gave a talk recently at The Leicester Digital Business Club. Approximately 30 people attended the event where Ann gave an insightful talk on Marketing and how businesses can gain an advantage over their competitors.
Marketing is not just about selling, advertising or developing a website. Ann, as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing shared some tools and tactics used by professional marketers, which can help to give a business the competitive edge.
The tools and techniques Ann shared are useful to any design or digital marketing professional when developing new websites or online content, either for their own websites or for their clients.
During her talk, Ann covered topics including;
• What is marketing and how is it relevant to me?
• Understanding your customers to write content that appeals to them, features, advantages and benefits
• Understand your competitors – be different
• Plan for competitive advantage
• Watch, listen, evaluate, review
Anyone interested in downloading Ann’s slides to this talk, can email her on email@example.com.